segunda-feira, 27 de maio de 2024

VA - 80s Soul Ballads 2018

VA - 80s Soul Ballads 2018

01. George Benson – Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love for You

02. Randy Crawford – One Day I’ll Fly Away

03. Atlantic Starr – Always

04. Peabo Bryson – If Ever You’re In My Arms Again

05. Karyn White – Superwoman

06. Sister Sledge – All the Man I Need

07. Chaka Khan – Through the Fire

08. Siedah Garrett – Everchanging Times (From “Baby Boom”)

09. Keith Washington – Are You Still In Love with Me

10. Al B. Sure! – Nite and Day

11. Keith Sweat – How Deep Is Your Love

12. Teddy Pendergrass – Love Is the Power

13. Grover Washington, Jr. – Just the Two of Us

14. Womack & Womack – Baby I’m Scared of You

15. Rose Royce – Love Is In the Air

16. Al Jarreau – After All

17. Larry Graham – One In a Million You

18. George Duke – Love Mission

19. The Isley Brothers – Smooth Sailin’ Tonight (Single Version)

20. Stacy Lattisaw – Love On a Two Way Street

21. Troop – I Will Always Love You

22. Levert – (Pop, Pop, Pop) Goes My Mind

23. Jaki Graham – Round and Around

24. Gwen McCrae – Make Believe

25. Al Jarreau – We’re In This Love Together

26. Kleeer – Intimate Connection

27. T-Connection – Love Odyssey (Love Shines Forever)

28. Chic – I Loved You More

29. Randy Crawford – Almaz

30. Jocelyn Brown – True Love


Nenhum comentário: