quinta-feira, 21 de março de 2024

G Mackey - Fading 2024

G Mackey - Fading 2024

Fading / Lyrics

It’s been 21 sweet years,

We laughed and shed a lot of tears

 we’re still holding on,

Even though some times

feels like the love is gone

But I love you with all of my heart 

And pray we will never ever part

Cause my love is so true 

I’ll do what I have to do 

to hold on to you.

When we lay down 

every night

I can feel Something just ain’t right

You don’t hold me Like you use too

Love me like you use too do

I’ll do anything for you, in this whole wide world

Because you know how much I love you

Cause you’re my girl, my girl

It seems like more 

each and every day

Our love just seems

To slip away

But I love you more

Than yesterday 

But you can’t keep fadin

Fading away  ouça Love Bites Vol 251 Q. Storm Modern RB [blackmary]16042024

There’s nothing I, won’t do for you

To show you that, my love is true.

What more do you, want me to say

Cause it feels like we’re fadin’ away 

i was meant to love you baby

the first time I saw your face

i was meant to squeeze you baby

a lovely love I can’t replace

i was meant to hold you

and never ever let you go

I was meant to kiss your lips

kiss your sweet lips

my, my ,my

you see baby, I love you

won’t do nothin’ to hurt you baby

wait a minute baby, don’t fade baby

don’t fade away…

Nenhum comentário: